G Pen Elite II Vaporizer
Grenco Science has released an upgraded version of their portable vaporizer, the G Pen Elite, called the G Pen Elite II. The new model features a dual-heater and air-path system, allowing for a full range of flavors and effects from ground material. The device has a ceramic heating chamber and individual temperature control between 200º - 430ºF (93º - 221ºC). The Elite II also has a customizable interface, including session duration, heating method, haptic feedback, and more.
The device has a sleek design with a clean air intake that doubles as a built-in carb and is positioned at the hand's thumb-grip. The Elite II Mouthpiece is made of zirconia with an integrated spiral air-path for cool vapor and a comfortable temperature to the lips. The device also includes a pick tool at the bottom for packing and clearing the oven.
The Elite II is powered by a 2100mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB-C fast-charging, providing an hour of vaporization time on a full charge. The device comes with a protective silicone sleeve and a hemp travel case for easy transport.
- Convection & Conduction Dual-Heater System
- Draw-Activated Convection Boost Heating With LED Indicator
- Magnetic Zirconia Mouthpiece With Spiral Ceramic Vapor Cooler
- Full Ceramic Heating Chamber (Up To 0.5G Capacity)
- Full Color, High-Resolution Display
- Rechargeable 2100MAH Lithium-Ion Battery (~60 Minutes of Vape Time)
- Temperature Control Between 200°F-430°F (93-221°C)
- Clean Air Intake With Finger Carb Airflow Control
- Haptic Feedback
- WiFi Updateable Firmware
- USB-C Fast Charging (~1.5 hours)
- Built-in Pick Tool
- Hemp Travel Case & Silicone Sleeve Included