When you want to replace a new vape battery, you may consider about many factors. So how to choose a good vape battery? It is a bit complicated. Vivant now gives a brief guide in this article.
1. Capacity: The capacity of the battery refers to how much charge it can hold. It means how long you can vape when fully charged. Look for a batter with a high milliampere hour (mAh) rating if you want longer use between charges.
The largest capacity vivant battery- Vivant INCENDIO Battery
VIVANT INCENDIO battery is a 5000mAh li-on battery with precise temperature control. It has 2 mode settings, VW mode and E-nail mode. You can adjust the power level or temperature as you like and suitable for all 510 thread tank.
2. Voltage: The voltage of the battery determines how much power is delivered to your device. A higher voltage means more power and a stronger hit, but is also drains the battery faster.
The most powerful vivant vaporizer- Vivant RIFT
Vivant RIFT is the 80W of powerful hybrid heating vaporizer. You can enjoy a special experience with its triple bowl design on the go with different setting modes for different cannabis material, like flower mode for dry herb, concentrate mode for wax and oil.
3. Compatibility: Make sure the battery you choose is compatible with your cartridges. Look for a battery with the same threading as your device (although the most devices and batteries are 510 threading).
Vivant best 510 thread battery- Vivant VAULT
Vivant VAULT 510 thread battery has a powerful 650mAh battery capacity with an OLED screen to adjust the power level. It uses a universal 510 threading to fit almost wax or oil cartridges with less than 14mm wide.
4. Size: Consider the size of the vape battery to ensure a good fit. Normally, if the size is small, it can fit well in palm of your hand but you have to know the battery capacity maybe smaller. So you should consider what factor is the most important to you and choose the best vape battery which is most suitable for you.
The super mini size 510 thread battery- Vivant VAULT SE
Vivant VAULT SE is a special edition of VAULT. It is smaller but with 2 power level settings suitable for 510 thread oil cartridges. Although it only has 350mAh battery capacity, it is enough for your daily vaping.
5. Safety features: Look for batteries that have safety features such as short circuit protection, overcharge protection, and over-discharge protection. These features will help keep you and your vaporizers safe.
6. Brand reputation: Choose a reputable brand that has a history of producing high-quality batteries. Look for customer reviews and ratings to help you make your decisions.
Vivant is a professional cannabis vaporizer brand based in CA for 7 years and we provide 2-year warranty to offer better customer service.
7. Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the battery. High-quality batteries may be more expensive, but they are worth the investment because they are more reliable and offer better performance.
In conclusion, find a good vape battery involves considering many factors. Choose what factors are important and meet your demands. Wish these can help you get a great vaporizer!