VIVANT NOMAD is a portable oil or e-juice vape pen with 3 power settings and a portable charging case as an accessory for convenience to travel.
- 3 Power Levels
- Mini Charge Port
- Portable Charge Case
- 2 Types of Wicking Material- Silica & Cotton
- Application for both cannabis oil and e-liquid
After learning about the brief introduction of Vivant NOMAD, let’s begin to know how to use it?
1. Open the mouthpiece and silicone cover from the pod.
2. Fill your cannabis oil (CBD/THC oil) or e-juice with or without nicotine into the pod.
3. Close the silicone cover and mouthpiece.
4. Insert the pod and inhale. NOMAD is auto draw.
How to adjust power setting?
Insert and quickly remove the pod in one movement. LED indicator light will flash from red to yellow to green. Insert the pod back into the NOMAD once the LED light is displaying the appropriate color to your preferred power setting. The LED light will flash 3 times upon inserting the pod to assure you have successfully set your selected power level.
What’s the LED indicator meaning?
Red Light: Power 2.8V and Battery lower than 9%
Yellow Light: Power 3.0V and Battery between 10% to 29%
Green Light: Power 3.3V and Battery between 30% to 100%
How to charge your NOMAD?
Vivant provides 2 useful and convenient charging accessories. The first one is a mini charging port (included in the package) and the second is a portable charging case.
1. Insert the NOMAD battery into the mini charging port and connect the charging port to any USB interface.
2. Put your NOMAD into the portable charging case when the battery of the case is full.
You can also check the full video instruction on our YOUTUBE channel. Here is the link.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7vSEFjjnc